Saturday, September 14, 2013

Submission Policy

When submitting something for review it is understood that it is not at my expense.
If there is a deadline you need me to meet tell me up front otherwise it may take time for me to review as I am a full-time student and I am raising two kids with my sister.

For Books I accept pdf and mobi. Paperback is also acceptable.
I would appriceate a synopsis of the book, genre, and rough page count.

For Movies I review what I watch. If you have a movie you want reviewed you'll have to send me it.

For Animes and Manga. I've read and watched quite a few and will continue to do so. If there is one you want reviewed either send them to me or send me a link where I can watch it online. I'm an English speaker so if it's Japanese I need English subtitles.

For Games. I play a lot and I'm involved in the world through school. If you want me to review a game send it to me or send me a link. I don't download though.
Game Formats: 
PlayStation 1, 2 and 3. 
PlayStation Portable (PSP) 
DS and 3DS
Non-download Online 

If there is something else you want reviewed just ask, but I don't buy anything. It's at the requester's expense.
All requests need to include a way of contact (for example email or Facebook) incase of any issues and site you would like the reviews to be posted on as well.
Such as Amazon, Smashword, GoodReads etc.

all emails can be sent to siriwolfs@gmail.com
in the title clearly state what it is and if it is a review.
I'm also open to answering questions so just ask, I don't want to answer or don't know I'll say so.
I also reserve the right to refuse a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment