Monday, March 17, 2014

Thoughts

Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to curl up in bed and wake up again, hoping it was a bad dream? I'm sure at least half you of have. It's been a rough weeks for us and things just keep piling on.
When is enough enough?
I know I brought some of it on myself by choosing to be an author. No, it's not about a bad review, you get the bad with the good or an ugly fan letter, you have to get fan mail in the first place.
No I got some information about one of my books that hurt me. I know it's not personal it's business but it still hurts when it's your book that's the problem. I can have a great idea but if I can't get the story told exactly right I feel like I failed at a writer and as a creator.
No I'm not trying to get sympathy I'm just speaking my mind. That was part of the reason I created this blog, that and school work. But sometimes that fear hits that I'm just a one hit wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment