We are so excited to have Bethany Swafford back for a tour for her amazing book. We had such a great response to her blitz and every so many reviews coming this week from people excited to read her wonderful book. Come join us on the journey!
For as long as she can remember, Bethany Swafford has loved reading books. That love of words extended to writing as she grew older and when it became more difficult to find a ‘clean’ book, she determined to write her own. Among her favorite authors is Jane Austen, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and Georgette Heyer.
When she doesn’t have pen to paper (or fingertips to laptop keyboard), she can generally be found with a book in hand. In her spare time, Bethany reviews books for a book site called More Than A Review.
Connect with the Author here:
Twenty year old Diana Forester, a country bred young woman fears that her inexperience and uncertainties has driven Mr. John Richfield away. On arriving back home from London, she learns that he is already there, ready to continue their acquaintance. If Diana thought that it was difficult in London, courting takes on a whole new aspect when Diana's younger siblings become involved. She finds herself dealing with her own feelings, her sister, her younger brother, jealous members of a house party, a jilted suitor, and a highwayman as she falls in love with the charming Mr. Richfield.
Top Ten List:
Top Ten Favorite Books
1. Persuasion by Jane Austen
2. The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (technically this is more than one book BUT I’m counting it as one)
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4. The Enola Holmes series by Nancy Springer (again, this is six books but I’m counting it as one because they are all so good)
5. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
6. Frederica by Georgette Heyer
7. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
8. A Spy In the House by Y.S. Lee
9. My Particular Friend by Jennifer Petkus
10. The Occasional Diamond Thief by J A McLachlan
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page