Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Color My Christmas by Natalie-Nicole Bates Day 3 of the Christmas Countdown





Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author.
Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian photography, Frozen Charlotte dolls, and antique poison bottles. Natalie contributes her uncharacteristic love of hockey to being born in Russia.
She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.



Q & A With The Author:

1.       Describe yourself in 50 words or less.
I like to think I constantly change and make myself better. I am what you see, I do not present false fronts or try to make myself better than anyone else. Like me, hate me or something in between, I am who I am.


2.       What do you love most in the world?

The family I made for myself.

Connect with the Author here: 

After an unfortunate incident, Dr. Timothy Martin’s career as a surgeon is in tatters. Unable to cope with the changes in his life, his mother insists he visit Meggie Marie, a woman she says can perform miracles with her alternative therapy.
Timothy is reluctant, but maybe Meggie is his last chance to heal.
When he sees Meggie, he is intrigued by the eccentric woman with vibrant red hair, who wears tie-dye and flower headbands. When he gets to know her, she becomes something else to him – hope, joy, and maybe even love.
But is Meggie for real, or is she simply providing him with her special brand of therapy?
With Christmas just around the corner, has Timothy found his Christmas miracle, or is Meggie’s motive something darker waiting to be discovered?










To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment